Sunday, October 6, 2013

#Revlon Moon Candy Nail Polish


Today I've decided to purchase this unique and awesome nail polish! It's Revlon's Moon Candy Nail Polish (as seen above in "Supernova") and I ADORE it!


As a massage therapist by trade, I can't actually wear nail polish on a regular basis, but every other weekend, I dedicate my free evenings to fashion events in the city. That's when I get to let loose and let my inner fashion stylist shine!


This polish is so dynamic and versatile, and they come in an array of shades to accentuate any look. Your nails will definitely be a conversation starter with this Moon Candy!


Try it out! I purchased mine at Rite Aid and I believe that it's also available at other drugstores such as Walgreens and CVS for $8.99!

-Shawnna

No comments:

Post a Comment