Tuesday, October 22, 2013

RAW Artists #Encompass Event

Last night, I attended the RAW Artists Encompass event which showcased a ton of fresh and very talented visual artists, makeup artists, performers, fashion designers and a whole lot more! I must say that I was EXTREMELY impressed with all the talent in the building last night! Of course, my buddy Alexis the MUA was in the building showcasing her amazing makeup artistry on some of the most gorgeous models in the DMV! (follow her on Twitter @YoungKeishA). I also met a few other talented people last night as well, such as Jennifer Miller, a designer who makes the most versatile and unique scarves that I've seen in years! (check out her website at: www.jemcollection.com) I've featured both of their work below for you guys that missed the event last night. 

***For more information on RAW Artists D.C., check out their website at: http://www.rawartists.org/washingtondc***


Alexis the MUA


















Jennifer, the Designer






















-Shawnna

No comments:

Post a Comment