Sunday, October 17, 2010

More Posts Coming Soon!!!!

If you have read my profile, you guys would know that I am a Massage Therapist by trade. I work for a company called Lunar Massage in Washington, D.C. We are in the works of opening a second location in D.C. and it has been pretty crazy lately! As of now, I am working on a DC Fall Lookbook which will include local up and coming designers, complete fall looks for women, men, children and even for you little doggies to stay warm this season. I am also going to do my first spot on health and wellness. As a massage therapist, I see all types of clients everyday from triatheletes to office workers to stay at home moms! I see certain trends as far as muscle pain patterns. Just wanted to keep you guys posted on my progress with this blog. If anyone has anything to add to my lookbook for fall, please email me @ trendsetter8705@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment