Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Want #Unique Nails 4 the #Holidays?



I have recently been trying to brainstorm some ideas for complete looks for the Christmas holiday and have been successful in finding the clothing portion of things. But when it came to the accessories, it became a little bit repetitive with the selections in the stores, so I decided to search online instead. I came across this nail polish shop called Kaayli Nails on Etsy.com and I must say that I am very impressed! For those that aren't familiar with Etsy.com, it is your go to site for all things unique and handmade. 


I saw the Pure Gold polish (above) and I fell in love instantly! 


Then, I scrolled down and saw the large array of colors from Sea Green (above) to Pink Glaze, every color stood out in their own unique way. 


The creator of Kaayli Nails is Rebekah in San Diego, CA., who got bored with the usual colors available in stores and decided to create her own, unique and high end polish line. Her polishes would make a great gift because they all come in a cute, mini polish bottle and you have the option of just purchasing one at $4.50, a duo for $7.50, a trio at $10.50 or a quad set of polishes for $13.50! Great prices for you to split the the polishes between yourself and to gift them out to every lady that you know!


In the pic below, I have created an entire look showcasing how both the Pure Gold polish and the Sea Green polish can work for two different looks for the same woman--A busy mom on Christmas trying to make it to visit a few family members homes during the day with the kids with enough time to make it to an after hours Christmas party with the girls!  


*****FOR MORE INFO ON KAAYLI NAILS, VISIT HER ETSY SHOP AT: https://www.etsy.com/shop/KaayliNails ALSO, KAAYLI NAIL FINISH IS RUNNING A CONTEST ENDING ON DECEMBER 31, 2013 WHERE THREE LUCKY WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A $10 KAAYLI NAIL FINISH GIFT CERTIFICATE! THE DRAWING WILL TAKE PLACE ON JANUARY 2. 2014 AND WINNERS WILL BE NOTIFIED THE SAME DAY. VISIT THE SAME LINK ABOVE FOR MORE DETAILS ON THE CONTEST!!!*****

-Shawnna




5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much! I am now following you on Blogger.com!

    -Shawnna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love shiny nail polish I start following your blog now. Can you please check out my blog http://nancy-mulhouse.blogspot.be ; I only started last week and maybe if you like it, will you follow me? Thanx! Mieke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following! I am now following you on bloglovin! Keep up the good work on your blog :-)

      -Shawnna

      Delete
  3. hey just recently found your blog on a blog hop. Love the look of that nail polish when its applied :)
    I've just started a blog recently would love it if you checked it out thanks x

    http://missknails.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This polish has a cool metallic sheen that I love, especially for the holidays!

      I checked out your blog and am now following you!

      -Shawnna

      Delete