Friday, November 22, 2013

FRM ME 2 U Boutique Holiday Mixer

 
 
 
I came across this Holiday Mixer and Canned Food drive this afternoon for a local boutique that just recently opened up just off Georgia Ave., not too far from the Georgia Ave. metro station. I'm always one who will do things for a good cause, so bring in some canned goods to help out the less fortunate this holiday season and in return, you'll get 10% off your purchase of this boutique's FABULOUS clothes and accessories! I actually walked past this boutique a couple of weeks ago while coming home from a kids birthday party and I must say that I love the 2 dresses that were on display in the window; very unique with a classic flair! I also took a look at the online shop and there are the most unique Chloe shoes that I've seen all year! Hope to see you there!
 
-Shawnna


No comments:

Post a Comment